Northeast Guidance Center is committed to the health of children, adults and families by providing innovative community-based services through behavioral and primary healthcare.
to be leaders in building strong communities where people are mentally, emotionally and physically healthy
- Recovery, resiliency, self-determination, self-management
- Responsible to community needs and an advocate for community support
- Behavioral health awareness and family education
- Focus on preventive health, anti-stigma, wellness and stabilization
- Timely, caring, consumer-driven services
Diversity & Inclusion
Northeast Guidance Center actively works to foster an inclusive environment that recognizes the value and contributions of all persons regardless of race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, religion, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability.