Have you wondered why people join our program? Here is some feedback on why our volunteers become Patient Advocates:
- To gain experience with consumers.
- To have a meaningful volunteer experience.
- To have a long-term opportunity to learn from that doesn’t involve clerical tasks.
- To give back and make a difference in the community (a difference that they can see!).
- To have valuable experiences they can include in their resume.
Our unique opportunity attracts many different people and we are proud of our diverse volunteer base. We have retirees, professionals, college students, graduate students, community members and seniors in our program who are all interested in making a difference.
Are you interested in joining our talented team? Contact me at 313-308-1400 x319 or firstname.lastname@example.org! Our next training is Sat., Feb. 10th from 9-1. We hope to see you there!